Fall in Mystic
Mystic locals and long-time visitors know that the real fun begins AFTER Labor Day! Couples, Empty-nesters, fishermen, boaters and activists head to the shoreline to take advantage of the low rental rates on Fall Mystic and waterfront property rentals. Some even like it so much they purchase mystic ct real estate. Here are the top reasons to love Mystic and visit during this gorgeous season:
- The weather is still warm! The average temperature in September is in the low 80s! In October and November, temperatures average in the 60s-70s. Spend time relaxing on the beach or head to famous attractions like Clyde’s Cider Mill, the Aquarium, the Seaport or take a run or walk down river road and admire the foliage.
- Low, low rates on waterfront home rentals during the Fall! For instance, a vacation home that rents for $3,000 in peak season is as low as $1,000 in autumn! You can even find great deals on home sales this time of year.
- Long weekends & flexible stays! Plan a romantic getaway, a fishing trip or even a birdwatching vacation. It’s amazing how much fun you can pack into a few days! Many of our homes and condos allow 3-5 night Mini Vacation Rentals. Call us at 1.860.460.6939 to make plans.
- Relaxing, long walks on our local area beaches sometimes result in treasures such as unbroken shells, colorful sea glass and maybe even a piece of a real driftwood! Be sure to comb the beach early in the morning or after storms. These are the best times to make a discovery.
- Reel ’em in! Both experts and newbies look forward to the awesome Connecticut fishing during the fall months. Fall fishing on Long Island Sound is known as some of the best on the east coast.
- The crowds are gone and the Mystic is yours! There’s nothing better than dining at your favorite restaurant with no wait or finding your own secluded spot in town! After a fun-filled day, hit the town for dinner and nightlife.
- Golf, anyone? Enjoy reasonably-priced rounds at local golf courses. No need to sweat and be miserable on the course – the gorgeous autumn weather and cool sea breeze will keep you comfortable.
- Shallow sound water is ideal for fall kiteboarding and windsurfing. Storms far offshore bring perfect waves for surfing, and kayaking is an ideal way to experience the natural beauty of the of the shoreline.
As you can see there are plenty of reasons to come visit Mystic for a fall vacation. There are also plenty of reasons to make Mystic CT and its surrounding areas your home. Let Greg Broadbent and his team of top real estate professionals advise you on the best places rent and while you’re here let him take you to see some of the area’s finest real estate for sale. Give us a call at 1.860.460.6939 or visit us online at gregbroadbent.com.